ONLINE SYSTEM FOR AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE MONITORING AND RECORDING ACCORDING TO EN 12830:2018 STANDARD
A fully autonomous, wireless system of sensors with a minimum 10-year battery lifetime that displays the temperatures in refrigeration and freezing appliances in real time, automatically records tempera- tures and archives reports, sends temperature alarms and open door alerts.
HACCP APPLICATION WITH REPORT ARCHIVE
The customer has access to all key values through a user-friendly application on a mobile or computer, as well as to all HACCP records, which are automatically saved in the application archive. In this way, all HACCP values are easily available to retail outlet personnel, Quality Management, and food inspection authori- ties, at any time and online.
A complete HACCP/GxP report in PDF format can be downloaded grom the application for the selected date at any time.
You can set up e-mail alerts with co- rrective action prompt, temperature alarms, and regular sending of reports.
100% WIRELESS SYSTEM
The system consists of a group of wireless temperature sensors in refrigeration or freezing appliances, temperature and humidity sensors on the premises, door sensors, a repeater and a gateway, which wirelessly transmits data using the LTE module over the GSM network to the server. The system is fully autonomous = independent of the IT infrastructure (WiFi network) of the market or the premises.
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
Sensors send data to the system at two-minute intervals and use graphic interface to show the user (for example, the outlet manager) current temperatures, temperature history and ope- ning and closing of doors in refrigeration and freezer boxes. Records from the sensors are automatically transmitted, wire- lessly, by the gateway to the server and from there to any devi- ce connected to the internet via the Synstores HRS application.
The data are stored on the server as daily HACCP reports. Reports are immediately available to the user as PDF files, which can be downloaded with a single click.
Reports are saved on a server for at least one year, in accor- dance with applicable HACCP legislation, 2 years for GxP.
The system complies with EN 12830:2018.
ONLINE & WIRELESS EASY INSTALLATION
– 100% wireless, online solution
– 30-year battery lifetime, 10-year no-charging guarantee
– 100% automated HACCP/GxP reporting system
– Fully compliant with EN 12830:2018
UNIQUE PROPERTIES OF HW COMPONENTS
- Sensors do not need a power source; they habe their own integrated batteries – minimum battery life of 10 years.
- Sensors are shaped like a rounded lens – they do not get in the way when you are handling goods.
- Tested by the Czech Metrology Institue. The System complies with EN 12830:2018.
- Sensors are waterproof and dust-proof. Their surface is easy to clean.
- Sensors are calibrated and have a certificate for coming into contact with food.
- Simple installation and replacement, no cables or wires.
- Can be fitted in all appliances – in refrigeration counters, freezer boxes, stalls and other plug-in furniture, drinks refrigerators, freezers and cold boxes.
- No additional calibration.
- Independent inspection of service organisations.