ONLINE SYSTEM FOR AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE MONITORING AND RECORDING ACCORDING TO EN 12830:2018 STANDARD
Sensors send data to the system at two-minute intervals and use graphic interface to show the user (for example, the outlet manager) current temperatures, temperature history and ope- ning and closing of doors in refrigeration and freezer boxes. Records from the sensors are automatically transmitted, wire- lessly, by the gateway to the server and from there to any devi- ce connected to the internet via the Synstores HRS application.
The data are stored on the server as daily HACCP reports. Reports are immediately available to the user as PDF files, which can be downloaded with a single click.
Reports are saved on a server for at least one year, in accor- dance with applicable HACCP legislation, 2 years for GxP.
The system complies with EN 12830:2018.
100% WIRELESS SYSTEM
The system consists of a group of wireless temperature sensors in refrigeration or freezing appliances, temperature and humidity sensors on the premises, door sensors, a repeater and a gateway, which wirelessly transmits data using the LTE module over the GSM network to the server. The system is fully autonomous = independent of the IT infrastructure (WiFi network) of the market or the premises.
SIMPLICITY ONLINE & WIRELESS EASY INSTALLATION
LTE gateway for wireless temperature sensors
and open-door sensors External 5V USB adapter
Operating temperature: -10 ̊C to 50 ̊C Storage temperature:
-40 ̊C to 55 ̊C GSM LTE
Integrated SIM and GSM antenna
Fully wireless temperature sensor
Temperature measurement accuracy of 0.3°C
within the temperature range between -30°C
and +50°C for the period of at least 10 years
Applicable temperature range of the temperature sensor
between -30°C and +50°C Measuring interval of 2 minutes
IN-STORE TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR
Fully wireless temperature and humidity sensor in the store
Temperature measurement accuracy of 0.5°C Applicable temperature
range of the temperature sensor between -5°C and +45°C
Humidity measurement 0-100%
Humidity measurement accurancy +- 3% RH within range 0-80% RH
A signal amplifier for remote sensors Applied
frequency – 868.3 MHz
Dimensions 210 x 210 x 80 mm
Battery operation (in case of a power outage) for at least 24 hours
External 5V USB adapter IP20 protection
Fully wireless door contact
Applicable temperature range between -30°C and +50°C
Applied frequency – 868.3 MHz
Battery minimum lifetime of 10 years, integrated battery
Open-space range of 800 m
Dimensions 88 x 19 x 35 mm
Dimensions 38 x 14 x 25 mm IP65 protection
– 100% wireless, online solution
– 30-year battery lifetime, 10-year no-charging guarantee
– 100% automated HACCP/GxP reporting system
– Fully compliant with EN 12830:2018
– Certified according the EN12830:2018 by TUV – SUD
UNIQUE PROPERTIES OF HW COMPONENTS
- Sensors do not need a power source; they habe their own
integrated batteries – minimum battery life of 10 years.
- Sensors are shaped like a rounded lens – they do not get
in the way when you are handling goods.
- Tested by the Czech Metrology Institue.The System complies
with EN 12830:2018.
- Sensors are waterproof and dust-proof. Their surface is easy to clean.
- Sensors are calibrated and have a certificate for coming into contact with food.
- Simple installation and replacement, no cables or wires.
- Can be fitted in all appliances – in refrigeration counters, freezer boxes,
stalls and other plug-in furniture, drinks refrigerators, freezers and cold boxes.
- No additional calibration.
- Independent inspection of service organisations.
IRS Synstores GmbH
1230 Wien, Austria
Peter Hawlan, tel.: +420 602 223 400