The US trade press magazine EXHIBITOR is proud to announce the following winners and honorable mentions in its EuroShop Awards, the first stand-design competition officially endorsed by EuroShop organizers.
XS Category (20 or Fewer sqm.)
- Winner: Blocher Partners GmbH – Booth #12A17-18
- Honorable Mention: Hartmannvonsiebenthal – Booth #12A17-04
- Honorable Mention: Fitch WPP – Booth #12A17-13
Small Category (21 – 39 sqm.)
- Winner: Smart Design Expo z.o.o. – Booth #5D40
- Honorable Mention: Kriskadecor – Booth #11A10
- Honorable Mention: TorTer redesign – Booth #4B20
Medium Category (40 – 79 sqm.)
- Winner: Broszeit GmbH – Booth #11E10
- Honorable Mention: The Inside B.V – Booth #5C06
- Honorable Mention: F&M Retail GmbH – Booth #12E31
Large Category (80 – 200 sqm.)
- Winner: Gerflor Mipolam GmbH – Booth #11C60
- Honorable Mention: Fairnet GmbH – Booth #4C24
- Honorable Mention: Studio Dega JSC – Booth #4B62
XL Category (More Than 200 sqm.)
- Winner: Oktalite Lichttechnik GmbH – Booth #9D44
- Honorable Mention: Hans Boodt Mannequins B.V. – Booth #10C60
- Honorable Mention: Viessmann Refrigeration Solutions – Booth #16E21
People’s Choice Award
- Winner: Armo Diseño S.A. de C.V. – Booth #10G21
- Honorable Mention: Arco Global – Booth #12E72
“The caliber of these stands was off the charts,” said Travis Stanton, editor of EXHIBITOR magazine. “Given the global reach of this show, these winners are akin to Olympic medalists in experiential design.”
All EuroShop exhibitors were automatically entered into the competition, which was sponsored by the International Federation of Exhibition and Event Services (IFES). EXHIBITOR staff selected up to 10 finalists in each category, and an international panel of design experts scored finalists to identify the aforementioned winners and honorable mentions.
Finalists were honored on the show floor with plaques and were automatically eligible for the People’s Choice Award. Between Monday, Feb. 17, and Wednesday, Feb. 19, visitors to www.ExhibitorOnline.com/VoteEuroShop voted for their favorite designs. The project with the most votes was named the People’s Choice Award winner, and the stand with the second-highest point total received an honorable mention. All winners and honorable-mention recipients were announced and awarded with trophies during a ceremony on Wednesday, Feb. 19, on the Expo + Event Stage in Hall 4 at the show.
For additional information, visit www.ExhibitorOnline.com/Awards/EuroShop.